Your privacy is important to us. This privacy statement explains the personal data Skip Classes processes, how Skip Classes processes it, and for what purposes. By registering, Users allow Skip Classes to identify them and give them access to dedicated services.
- Personal Data Skip Classes Collects
Personal data Skip Classes collect include address; city; country; date of birth; email address; first name; gender; last name; password; picture; username; ZIP/Postal code, etc.
- How Skip Classes Processes Personal Data
Skip Classes collects data from you through our interactions with you and our products. You provide some of this data directly, and we receive some of it by collecting data about your interactions, use, and experiences with our products. The data we collect depends on the context of your interactions with Skip Classes and the choices you make, including your privacy settings and the products and features you use.
You have choices when it comes to the technology you use and the data you share. When we ask you to provide personal data, you may decline. Many of our products require some personal data to provide you with a service. If you choose not to provide data, you cannot use that product or feature. Likewise, if you do not provide the data needed to collect personal data to carry out a contract with you, we will not be able to enter into the contract; or if this relates to an existing product you’re using, we may have to suspend or cancel it. We will notify you if this is the case at the time. Where providing the data is optional, and you choose not to share personal data, features like personalisation that use such data will not work for you.
General Use of Skip Classes and Agreement to these Terms
- By joining the Skip Classes, you are permitting us to contact you about future promotions and offers until you inform us otherwise. You may opt out of these communications on our website or by us sending an email.
- We may revise or change these terms as necessary or appropriate; the most current version will always be available for users to view on the website.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this website, security or other issues, you can contact us through “Contact us” on our website.
You’ve got something to say to us? We’d love to hear it!
- Subject: lack of materials; want more free materials; technical issues; feedback;
- Phone Number
- How and when do you like to be contacted?
Your Obligations and Use of the Platform
- You will only use the study materials offered by Skip Classes website as a study aid.
- You may not resell, distribute, or in any other way make profit of the platform.
- You are not permitted to infringe the rights of Skip Classes and third parties, including but not limited to intellectual property rights or rights concerning the protection of privacy
- You are not allowed to do anything contrary to any applicable laws or regulations, is in any other manner unlawful or which could prejudice the interests and reputation of Skip Classes.
- You understand and accept that you are responsible and accountable for the study material you post on the platform. You decide what study material you post on the platform. Skip Classes is not liable to you or any third party for any damages arising out of or in relation to the study material created and shared by you within the platform.
- You understand and accept that Skip Classes does not, and is under no obligation to, check or (re)view study material of other students. Skip Classes only conducts an automated check to verify whether the study material contains sufficient texts. Skip Classes has no knowledge of the study materials posted by all students.
- Skip Classes retains the right to remove study material from the platform (e.g. if the study material gets negative ratings) and to relocate the study material.
- Skip Classes only accept documents that are created by students. For study materials, Skip Classes do not accept, including but not limited to: (1) copyright documents created by professors or instructors; (2) homework, assignments, essays; (3) duplicate documents